- 5,723 hits
- Follow Botendaddy on WordPress.com
- Ghosts of Closed Pittsburgh Restaurants
- Harmony Silvester Celebration 5k
- Official Race #65: Morris 'Doc' Turner 5k Run, Highland Park , PA
- St. Alphonsus 5k: The three deadly H's Heat, Humidity and Hills
- Alt-Right and Batboy Attack Pinko Botendaddy for Qweeting about Yvanka's Appearance at the 5 Mile Run
- A Painful Trail Run: What's the Most Scared You've Ever Been?
- Do you roak the schmiee? She asked blithely.
Tag Archives: The Night We All Had Grippe
I stood in front of the Writer’s Workshop ready to pontificate my verbal bowel movement. It was ‘Pride Week’ so I was surprised that our four *gay* Writers were all at the Workshop. “What the hell are you guys doing … Continue reading
I walked down the long corridor of the great Mansion at Botendaddy Manor Estates, High above Olde Uniontowne on the ancient haunted plateau of House Utonic. One of the servants, the lowly, hirsute, deformed, groveling, possibly evil sidekick and laboratory … Continue reading