- 5,723 hits
- Follow Botendaddy on WordPress.com
- Ghosts of Closed Pittsburgh Restaurants
- Harmony Silvester Celebration 5k
- Official Race #65: Morris 'Doc' Turner 5k Run, Highland Park , PA
- St. Alphonsus 5k: The three deadly H's Heat, Humidity and Hills
- Alt-Right and Batboy Attack Pinko Botendaddy for Qweeting about Yvanka's Appearance at the 5 Mile Run
- A Painful Trail Run: What's the Most Scared You've Ever Been?
- Do you roak the schmiee? She asked blithely.
Tag Archives: Rules for Running in Hot Weather
I ran on the lonely back road through the ancient hill country. Once inhabited by American Indian (pronounced revolutionary, oppressed, righteous, non-devilish Native American gender-free, free-range, gluten free people). My first mile was lame. The weather ungodly hot and humid. … Continue reading
“68 degrees. It’s like paradise. The other night, it was 90 degrees and 75% humidity (pronounced humilidy). My lungs literally were choked with water, my body felt like it was burning from the inside out.” Hiroyuki and I ran along … Continue reading
“This is really the end isn’t it, Yon Botendaddy. You finish your research, get your degree like the scarecrow in Wizard of Odds and become a scientist again. It’s been a while, hasn’t it?” We sat in front of the … Continue reading
“Did you see it?” Asked the Punker Model Writer 🐥 Chick. “What?” “‘Game of Groans’ with Ed Sheeran…” “Who the f&$k is Ed Sheeran? I never heard of the motherf&$ker.” I asked incredulously. “He was in the scene with the singing … Continue reading
The humidity was staggering. I was going to run 4 miles. Not likely. I had crept stealthily (stealthily crept?) down 9th Street N.W., whatever the f&%k ‘N.W.’ means. At any rate, I was blissfully alone in the District. I got to … Continue reading
45 Trump: Botendaddy, stinks, he’s a bum, I love him, I hate him, get him outta here! He didn’t even make his goal miles for the year. It’s like, what is it December? He’s got 34 miles to go? Lyin’ … Continue reading