- 5,723 hits
- Follow Botendaddy on WordPress.com
- Ghosts of Closed Pittsburgh Restaurants
- Harmony Silvester Celebration 5k
- Official Race #65: Morris 'Doc' Turner 5k Run, Highland Park , PA
- St. Alphonsus 5k: The three deadly H's Heat, Humidity and Hills
- Alt-Right and Batboy Attack Pinko Botendaddy for Qweeting about Yvanka's Appearance at the 5 Mile Run
- A Painful Trail Run: What's the Most Scared You've Ever Been?
- Do you roak the schmiee? She asked blithely.
Tag Archives: Rails to Trails Running
I ran 🏃 9:42 faster than my 2015 effort. Almost ten minutes faster, despite a weak 8:37 first mile. By the way, I hit my fastest three mile time of the year at 27:42. This was my fastest 5k of the year … Continue reading
The Parkour guys were outside the University Research Center. They hang out there from time to time. We don’t mind them at all. I was with the CEO. “It’s awfully hot and humid. You are going to overheat in that … Continue reading
We were on the trail. We were going to run down and back. I was running with Hiroyuki. The weather was unseasonably cool, about 62 degrees and delightfully overcast – awesome. “You should have changed your massive, filthy adult diaper … Continue reading
We got a new member of the Writer’s Workshop. “I am Revolutionary Ebony Blacquéz (pronounced Black-Wayz) you white-power, oppressive, literary Mother-f&%kerz! You use literature as a tool of the Capitalist, running dog, fascist pig, power structure to enslave the minds … Continue reading
“When I can back from the war the first time, Annabel Lee met me at the airport. We didn’t have the Boten-Daughter yet. Annabel dressed in white, cynically waving a little American flag like Marsha Mason in ‘Heartbreak Ridge’.” We … Continue reading
My right achilles was hurting about mid way up. The left knee was killing me at the inner meniscus. I stretched a long time. I was alone. Or I thought I was alone. There behind me stretching silently was Chief … Continue reading