- 5,723 hits
- Follow Botendaddy on WordPress.com
- Ghosts of Closed Pittsburgh Restaurants
- Harmony Silvester Celebration 5k
- Official Race #65: Morris 'Doc' Turner 5k Run, Highland Park , PA
- St. Alphonsus 5k: The three deadly H's Heat, Humidity and Hills
- Alt-Right and Batboy Attack Pinko Botendaddy for Qweeting about Yvanka's Appearance at the 5 Mile Run
- A Painful Trail Run: What's the Most Scared You've Ever Been?
- Do you roak the schmiee? She asked blithely.
Tag Archives: Music reviews
The [ ] Writer’s Coalition sub-group of the Writer’s Workshop was in session. The Caribbean Queen was there representing Jamaica. The Voat Fat People Hate Verified Sh!tlady was there representing the U.S. Virgin Islands. Devon was there representing… Beaver … Continue reading
I was working out in the basement, when I saw the stack of records that I retrieved from my mother’s apartment after she had died. I played the Simon and Garfunkel, The Moonlight Sonata, The Herb Alpert Whipped Cream and … Continue reading
I have to admit that I’ve always liked the Beatles. I knew they were around, but I didn’t really listen. Not until I read Vince Bugliosi’s ‘Helter Skelter’. Possibly the most terrifying read for a pre-teen of all time, of … Continue reading