- 5,723 hits
- Follow Botendaddy on WordPress.com
- Ghosts of Closed Pittsburgh Restaurants
- Harmony Silvester Celebration 5k
- Official Race #65: Morris 'Doc' Turner 5k Run, Highland Park , PA
- St. Alphonsus 5k: The three deadly H's Heat, Humidity and Hills
- Alt-Right and Batboy Attack Pinko Botendaddy for Qweeting about Yvanka's Appearance at the 5 Mile Run
- A Painful Trail Run: What's the Most Scared You've Ever Been?
- Do you roak the schmiee? She asked blithely.
Category Archives: Running
“I’m just going to jog today.” I said to the Crazy 😜 Nerd 🤓 Girl 👸 . No speed, just hills, heat and humidity.” We trudged slowly up the hill and towards the county line. The road was like a cross between ‘Frogger’ ™ and … Continue reading
“Botendaddy. No one cares about anything you say or do. No one cares about your Teenage Hitler or ANTIFA stickers or your horse 🐴 crap 💩 mislabeled photos or your stupid running 🏃 stories or your bullshit sex stories. Even a hooker would turn … Continue reading
They were doing crew down by the river. I was running with the Tattooed Canadian Chick 🐥. It was very humid. “How do you run 🏃 in that enormous yeasty adult diaper?” She asked. “Listen, we’re just running for distance not … Continue reading
Everyone else in the race 🏁 was boring me into an absolute stupor. I was sorry 😐 that I ever took the challenge. The Marathon ´wall’ and malaise had set in. I didn’t even care if I was a victim of red … Continue reading
The 19.75 mile marker. The traditional 3/4 point of the Marathon. Both teams still in a statistical dead heat, the African runners still alongside each other long since crossed the finish line way ahead of us and doubled back to … Continue reading
“Look, does anyone know who the fifth member of race team 2000 is? We’ve got a black female from Rochester, a gay guy from New Rochelle an African track star we borrowed from Oneonta…” Asked the girl from Rochester. “It’s … Continue reading