The site got too cluttered.
And too insane.
I had to fire the previous manager of the site: the eminent professor of engineering and human crash test dummy: Dr. Screechiamous Bang.
He ran off (pronounced r-u-n-n-o-f-t) with his 24 year old Chinese assistant after he wrecked a 1949 fully-restored Studebaker into a 2004 Viper.
I hired a new site manager: “Crazy Nerd Girl.” She had the following comments:
“Your site is horrible.
- It has mixed themes.
- It has mixed messages.
- Endless typos and grammatical errors.
- God knows how many copyright violations.
- The categories have nothing to do with the posts.
- You forget the names of your characters halfway through a story.
- I just can’t continue with this bulleted list, yon Botendaddy, give me some time to clean this mess up so that I don’t end a sentence with a preposition.
“Iced Mocha with Horchata?”
Peace be the Botendaddy