- Stop counting all your calories
- Start counting your exercise calories against your food calories
- Start eating right up to your caloric limit every day
- Stop walking every day
- Cut aerobics out of your workouts
- Start eating more high sugar high fat foods as part of your daily intake, eat fewer fruits and vegetables
- Eat whatever you want, because the scale isn’t moving back up yet (the reverse plateau)
- Dont weigh yourself at the same time every day, because your weight might be lower later in the day
- Weigh yourself after you run instead of first thing in the morning because you’ll be lighter from all that dehydration
- Cheat with laxatives and or water pills until they don’t work anymore
- Get complacent – forget how hard it was to get here and by all means make sure to listen to everyone who says, you’re too thin! You’ve lost enough weight!
- Dont set new weight loss and bodyfat goals, you’re OK here!
Peace be the Botendaddy